"All our dreams can come true. If we have the courage to pursue them."

- Walt Disney

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

NICHOLAS SPARKS

Gee, what a hopeless romantic. 

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more."
Nicholas Sparks (The Last Song)

"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love."
Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)

"We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it."
Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected."
Nicholas Sparks

"My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."
Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)

"In time, the hurt began to fade and it was easier to just let it go. At least I thought it was. But in every boy I met in the next few years, I found myself looking for you, and when the feelings got too strong, I'd write you another letter. But I never sent them for fear of what I might find. By then, you'd gone on with your life and I didn't want to think about you loving someone else. I wanted to remember us like we were that summer. I didn't ever want to lose that."
Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)

"I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart."
Nicholas Sparks (Dear John)

No comments:

Post a Comment